Around the Ranch

Just a quick update from around the ranch. Things have been busy around here with auctions, listing things on Ebay, soccer practices and games and just everyday life around the ranch. Here are a few pics one of the kids got the other day of some of the animals. See the picture blow of the VERY large goat . . . the debate is whether she is pregnant or has a tumor (haha! Just kidding on that). We are awaiting her  "popping".


Jewels, the resident French Black Copper Maran roo:

Peek-a-boo sheep!

Two of last year's kids fighting for control of the little house.

This little rooster is the coolest little guy around. Small but MIGHTY! :)

There was an unexpected event the other day with a BIG wild hog - but I'll save that for later as I am running late right now on getting the chores done!

Comments

  1. er nuisance brooks locker lofgren psalms Prissie
    useful I am sure there will be hundreds of people that appreciate this information. This is my very first comment, I think I like this!. perseverance to keep up
    It would not have said it any diffrent. Good looking out
    I dont know if I see wheshopbymark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Northeast Oklahoma Hay & Feed Coop

Ranch Animal Alphabet - Q

Bullet Proof Coffee