31 for 21 - Here We Go Again!!


    Hard to believe an entire year has gone by since I participated in my first "31 for 21" blog challenge. If you don't know what this is about, you might jump on over to Unringing the Bell to find out. In short, it is a challenge to do a post a day to raise awareness about Down Syndrome. 
    Me and my family entered into the world of Down Syndrome just over 6 years ago when I gave birth to a boy with Down Syndrome. Our lives have not been the same since this happy, bubbly, bouncy, smiley, excited little boy entered our lives. He makes us all laugh much of the time. So, in honor of him, I join in this challenge to raise awareness about Down Syndrome. 
    For more info about Down Syndrome, you can visit our website that my daughter keeps going - Got Down Syndrome. You might also check out her blog. A few of my other daughter's are also participating in the blog challenge but, I'll talk about them later this month. Oh, one last thing to check out - a book that we wrote and put together called Down Syndrome - What You Can Do


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Northeast Oklahoma Hay & Feed Coop

Ranch Animal Alphabet - Q

Bullet Proof Coffee